Skip to content
- District Health Society, Supaul is responsible for implementation of all the activities NRHM
- NRHM- Seeks to provide accessible, affordable and quality health care to the rural population. It also seeks to reduce the Maternal Mortality Ratio, Infant Mortality Ratio and the Total Fertility Rate in the Country.
- Reduction in child and maternal mortality
- Universal access to public series for food and nutrition, sanitation and hygiene and universal access to public heath care services with emphasis on services addressing women’s and children’s health and universal immunization.
- Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Access to integrated comprehensive primary health care.
- Population stabilization, gender and demographic balances.
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- Train and enhance capacity of Panchayat Raj Institutions to own control and manage public health services.
- Promote access to improved health care at household level through the female health activist (ASHA).
- Health plan for each village through village health sanitation committee of the Panchayat
- Strengthening sub-center through better human resource development.
- Strengthening existing (PHCs) though better staffing and human resource development policy, Clear quality standards, better community support and an untied fund to enable the local management committee to achieve these standards.
- Preparation and implementation of an inter sector district health action plan prepared by District health Society
- Integrating vertical health and family welfare programs at district and block levels